admin on April 5th, 2009
In previous article about keywords definition and researching, we learn how to extract keywords related to your niche. After completing your keywords list, its time to put them in action.
Using the keywords in your content is not an easy task. Its not like you keep putting your keywords in every single sentence of the article. You have to integrate your keywords in content in a way that reader don’t find it annoying. Sp how can we include the keywords in our content in the reader friendly way?
First of all we have to analyze the user mentality. A person go online to search for answers to there problems or to get information. They aren’t hundred percent sure to buy a product when they come to a site that selling there required product. They just want some info regarding that product or they want the solution to some problem which that product addresses. If you present them with a page inserting your 100 keywords list in it, chances are you won’t like there comments about you; after all who likes to be called spammer
So all you have to do is give them what they want first and then optimize that totally useful content as per your keywords. Though its not that much hard but you have to do a little research for it. Follow the below procedure and you will be utilizing your keywords at there best.
1. Make a list of some ideas related to your product. Lets say you sell some pet food. Think or research bout what kind of problems you can have in this regard. Quality, price, etc. For example you can make an article like Buying cheap food for your dog can be an expensive deal.
2. Once you have the list of questions and problems, search related words regarding that questions and see what information is available. This will not only give you a good idea bout readers nature but also give you some good ideas or better solution to that problem.
3. Once you get fully aware of the problem’s solution, write that solution in your own words or its better if you come up with some better solution. Your article should addresses the problem in the beginning, the hurdles it takes to solve that problem and whats wrong with the existing or some solutions available in market. Then present your idea or solution. the point is give the reader something that he don’t regret after reading.
4. Once you have done with your article, find the suitable keywords for that article from your keywords list. Don’t use more than 3 keywords per article.
5. Add the major keyword in first paragraph by replacing some related word. in the same fashion add your second and third keywords in the body section of article. Use sub headings and points to get more options to add your keyword. Use bold, H1 , H2 tags in your article if you can. Don’t forget to add your major keyword in last paragraph.
6. Read the entire keyword optimized article. If it sounds stuffed, then less keyword repetition.
In the end, you will have an article that is both user friendly as well as search engine friendly.
admin on March 10th, 2009
Article submission is still a biggest source of link building. Publish it on your blog, submit it in article publisher directories or use it in Guest writing, it is still a major way of build links. But only an article isn’t enough for building links, but a quality article is required. If you wonder that why the article you submitted in article directories isn’t deriving the required results, its cause the article isn’t good enough to catch bloggers/webmasters attention to republish it on there websites/blogs or to talk bout it on there blogs and websites. Writing an article is an art itself. So how can you make a good, quality article that’s not only increase your readership but also helps you in gaining effective backlinks.
To make a quality and effective piece of article you should consider the following factors or tips on article writing.
1. Targeted Keywords
2. Useful/Informative content
3. Keyword Density
4. Catchy Title
5. Resource Box
1. Targeted Keywords
Before start writing you should know about what keywords you will be targeting in your article. This is the most important step as if you don’t chose the right keyword in the beginning, then it will undermine everything else you do afterward. Why so much emphasize on keyword?
Most of your targeted readers will find your article by performing a search in one of the search engines. They will search for the keyword or words that make the most sense to them when they are looking for information. And remember that most of the searchers are looking for the information rather than direct products. So your article should give useful info about the use or effectiveness of your products instead of introduction of your product.
2. Useful/Informative Content
An average searcher is estimated to give 8 to 10 seconds each page he visited. This means that he only scans an article and if something seems interesting to him, then he may decide to actually read the whole content. So instead of appraising yourself and your product, start with uses, benefits or needs of the products. Always promote your products at the end of the article or max in the mid of the article. You have to related the information with your product. You can write about the problem that your product or service is claiming to solve and in the end present them with the solution. But always ensure them int he begining that the problem is gonna be solve now. Always include Call to action after the solution.
3. Keyword Density
Though we agree that keywords are vital for any article’s success but that doesn’t mean that you start putting every keyword in the article r start every line of your article with a keyword. Write naturally than replace the related words with your keywords. Don’t stuff the keywords or it takes only a single click to close that annoying article.
4. Catchy Title
Title of your article plays a major role in a user decision to read it or not as its the title where it all starts.
Instead of putting 10 list or 10 ways, try to answer just one simple question from a readers perspective, What’s in it for me?
If your title answers the question of a reader s/he may read it till end but if not than s/he even don’t care to click on it. Make it enough catchy to get teh people click on it.
5. Resource Box
Resource box consist of three or four lines that goes right at the end of your article and provides some information about either you or your business. If you are doing guest writing its the best palce to include your call to action. You can promise solution to some problem or brand yourself too. Always include your website address in the resource box. DON’T appraise yourself and your greatness here.
Now, you have completed your article consider all above points, Its time to publish it. Your first stop should be article directories or free article directories. A lot of people/bloggers/webmasters use them to get the articles on daily basis as per there needs. You can search for guest writing blogs in your niche and send them the article. Search for newsletter that publish in your related industry. There are lot of ezine publishers out there. You can ask them to publish your article.
If you follow this six step article formula, you can too make a “Gone Hot” article